Senior Project Manager
Title: Senior Project Manager
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Responsible for the engineering and technical considerations for new and existing projects and acquisitions including scope, cost, risk, and schedule. The Senior Project Manager will manage the customer, project-related strategic alliances, project budgets and subcontractor relationships as well as provide in-house support to the development, engineering and construction groups to maintain project schedules.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage multiple job-site staff members remotely, ensuring proper oversight and development of multiple levels of staff and serving as a liaison between office and field.
- Provides engineering / technical expertise and oversight to all technical matters throughout the development process
- Provides technical inputs to the business proforma including project production, scope, schedule and costs. Establish and or support technical specifications and recommendations integrating best engineering practices, lessons learned, the requirements of project stakeholders, and interconnecting equipment to support PV design packages for construction
- Utilizes knowledge of electric generating facilities, renewable energy, project engineering, siting and permitting, and utility interconnection requirements, metering schemes to identify and mitigate commercial risks associated with technology and technical attributes of the project
- Works to assure alignment of all commercial agreements as it pertains to construction, operations, and overall business deliverables
- Accountable for the completion of projects within the identified scope, cost, and schedule and assuring that project constructed is the same as what was approved and required to meet the business case
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management or Engineering with 5-10 years’ experience project managing solar or High School Graduate or equivalent (GED) with 10-15 years’ experience project managing solar
- In-depth knowledge of intricate commercial construction principles/practices required
- Valid government Issued Driver’s License and willing to travel as needed, depending on the needs of the projects
- Ability to work in the US
- Experience in handling high stress situations where tact and cooperation are crucial to cost-effective operation
- Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills. Proficient at the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Situational awareness
- Communication proficiency
- Customer/client focus
- Diversity and inclusion
- Results driven
- Stress management/composure
- Teamwork orientation
- Strong work ethics
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Contact us today to apply.